Happy NFL Kickoff Day, football fans! Today the 2016 season kicks off with Superbowl Champs Denver Broncos against the Carolina Panthers at Mile High Stadium and continues with a full slate of games all weekend long.
We know sometimes life can get in the way of football. So Bievo is here to help. While we can’t get you out of that weekend long soccer tournament, we can make sure you always have your team’s schedule at your fingertips. Simply add your favorite NFL team’s schedule to your Bievo Calendar, so you never miss a single game.
It’s easy to add NFL schedules (or any online schedules). Here’s how:
- Log into your Bievo account at mybievo.com.
- Click the Calendar link at the top of the screen.
- On the top toolbar, click Add, then click Search Online Calendars.
- Click the Sports link, then select National Football League (NFL).
- Find your favorite team and click Add to add your team’s schedule to your calendar.
When you add your team’s schedule to your Bievo calendar, we’ll monitor it for any updates. So if your team is subject to a flexible schedule change later in the season, your calendar will automatically be updated.