You’ve had a couple of days to absorb the Patriots’ amazing win in Super Bowl LI and the cuteness overload of the Puppy Bowl and Kitten Bowl, so now it’s time to turn your focus to baseball season!
Spring training and exhibition games start in just a week for many teams, The World Baseball Classic begins on March 6, and Opening Day is less than two months away. If you have a family that loves baseball, make sure you never miss all the excitement of the season by scheduling events and games in your Bievo Family Calendar.
We know sometimes life can get in the way of sports, so Bievo is here to help. While we can’t get you out of other commitments, we can make sure you always have your team’s schedule at your fingertips. Simply add your favorite MLB teams’ 2017 schedules to your Bievo Calendar, so you never miss a single game.
It’s easy to add MLB schedules (or any online schedules). Here’s how:
- Log into your Bievo account at mybievo.com.
- Click the Calendar link at the top of the screen.
- On the top toolbar, click Add, then click Search Online Calendars.
- Click the Sports link, then select Major League Baseball.
- Find your favorite team and click Add to add your team’s schedule to your calendar.
- When you add your team’s schedule to your Bievo calendar, we’ll monitor it for any updates. So if your team is subject to a flexible schedule change later in the season, your calendar will automatically be updated.