September – with its inevitable winds of change – arrives next week, whether we’re ready or not. For many families with college-bound kids, the change will feel even more acute.
The move to college is a major step toward independence. As your new college freshman sets up her room and waves you goodbye as you tearfully head toward home, she may be feeling like an adult. But don’t worry, there are still plenty of ties to home. For example, while she may be grown up enough to make her own doctor’s appointments, she’s still on your medical insurance. That’s where Bievo comes in.
The Bievo Family Organizer gives each family member their own information page. Simply put, it’s a convenient centralized place to save medical information, work and school contact information, and other personal information for each of your family members. Every family member that you add to your account can access the family information pages from their desktop or on their mobile device with the Bievo mobile app. So before your college freshman packs the last of her bags, be sure to add all the information she needs — her medical insurance information, your spouse’s and your work contact information, and other important family contacts. Then reminder her to download the Bievo mobile app. Not only will it encourage her independence, it will give you peace of mind and save time and aggravation in the form of frantic calls and texts.
And what happens if you think of something else or things change after you’ve waved your goodbyes? No problem! Unlike paper-based methods of consolidating information, Bievo’s family information pages are easy to update and the changes are instantly accessible by all your family members.
Ready to get started? Here’s how:
- Sign into your Bievo account at mybievo.com or open the Bievo mobile app.
- Click on the Family icon to access your Bievo Family Dashboard. The Family link is located at the top of the screen on your destop, or on the center of the mobile app screen.
- Click on the name of the family member whose information you want to see.
- Your family information page includes sections for Medical Information, Work/School Information, Personal Information, and more. To add or edit any of this information, click the edit icon on the section that you would like to update.
- Enter your information and click Save to update your family information page.
Once you’ve added your information, all of your family members will have access to it when they log into their Bievo accounts on their desktop or open the Bievo mobile app on their device.
With Bievo, every family member can rest easier knowing that all the important information they need can be easily accessed when they need it. No matter where you or your kids are – college, away games, traveling for work – your important information will always be as close as your desktop or mobile device.