As amazing as it is, summertime can be tough for kids who miss seeing their school friends regularly. With Bievo’s Community feature, you can keep your school community on the same page as easily as your family. Schedule regular playdates in the park, carpool to the beach, and plan movie outings, all with Bievo’s Community feature.
Bievo’s Community feature was designed to help you coordinate schedules and information with people outside of your immediate family. Best of all, your community schedules appear on your Bievo family calendar, so you can easily see everything that you have going on all in one place.
Here are a few great ways to simplify your summer and keep everyone connected with Bievo Communities:
- Summer Carpools – If you are like most parents, summertime means driving kids to camp, swim lessons, and more. But who wants to spend the summer in the car? Create a carpool community with Bievo, and invite the families with children participating in the same activities. Then you can create a carpool schedule that works for everyone. If something comes up, simply update the schedule or send an email to your carpool community directly from Bievo.
- Neighborhood Fun – Summertime is the perfect opportunity to get outside with the neighbors for cookouts, backyard pool parties, movie nights, and more. The possibilities are endless! Create a Bievo community and invite your neighbors to join. The next time you feel inspired to throw a block party, you can simply add it to the community schedule for everyone to see.
- Parent Time – Bievo’s communities aren’t just for kids! You can set up a Bievo community for book clubs, sports teams, or just about any other group of people that share a common interest and event schedule.
Ready to create a Community? Here’s how:
- Log into your Bievo account at mybievo.com.
- Click on the Community icon at the top of the screen to access the Bievo Community Dashboard.
- Click Add on the top toolbar, then click Create Community to open the new community screen.
- Enter details about your community so everyone knows what it’s about.
- Click Save to create your community and open your new community page.
Once you’ve created your new community, it’s time to invite others to join! You can invite others into your community by inputting their email addresses on the Members screen of your community page. We’ll send them an email letting them know that you’ve invited them into your community. Then you can all start planning events, sharing schedules, and making the most of summer!