Every family member is one-of-a-kind, so shouldn’t their passwords also be unique?
Unlike other family organizers that only let you have one username and password for the entire family, Bievo gives each family member their own login information.
This means that each family member can customize their Bievo experience in the way that works best for them. This includes how they create their user experience – choosing colors for the calendar and uploading pictures – and adding personal events and tasks that aren’t visible to the rest of the family.
But since kids’ online activities need to be monitored (and passwords have a way of being forgotten), Bievo gives parents the ability to update passwords for their family members. Here’s how:
- Log into your account at mybievo.com.
- Click the Family icon at the top of the screen.
- Click the name of the family member on the left side of the screen.
- Click Information, Settings and Permissions.
- Enter a new password and click Change Password.
Remember, it’s just good security practice to change your personal passwords regularly. Here’s how to change your personal password.