Shared calendars are great, until there’s the inevitable oversharing. Do the grandparents really need to know about your dinner date tomorrow? Probably not.
Don’t worry! Bievo has you covered with a nimble calendar that lets you share what you need to with only the people who need to see it.
Bievo’s Calendar Sharing feature gives you the flexibility to share select events with other Bievo users. Here are some great ways to use it:
A shared work calendar that only you and your spouse can see.
Now your spouse will know when you’re in the office or on the road so they can reach you, and the kids won’t be overwhelmed with the details of your daily schedule. Simply import your work calendar into Bievo (we supports CSV, Excel, iCal, and Google Calendar imports), then use the Calendar Sharing feature to share your work calendar only with your spouse.
A grandparents-only calendar.
Grandparents love to be involved in the kids’ lives and schedule, but you may not want to add them to your family account and give them access to everything your family has going on. Set them up with their own free Bievo account instead. Then use the Calendar Sharing feature to share your kids’ events with them so they’ll know when to pick up the kids from school or cheer them on at the game.
A caretaker calendar.
Keep the caregivers on the same page without adding the babysitter, nanny, or other caretakers to the family account. When you set the caretakers up with their own free Bievo accounts, you can use the Calendar Sharing feature to share just the kids’ events and keep everything else within the family circle.
Ready to get started using this feature? Here’s how:
- Login to your Bievo account at mybievo.com.
- Click on the Calendar icon at the top of the screen to access your Bievo Calendar.
- Click Communicate from the top toolbar, then click Share a Calendar.
- Enter the email address of the person with whom you would like to share your calendar, then click Next.
- Select which calendar events you would like to share with this person by checking the boxes next to each of your Bievo calendars. This is where you can select your kids’ names to share just their events with grandparents or caretakers.
- Click Share to share your events and return to the main screen. Your events will be added to the Bievo calendar of the person you designated for calendar sharing. If they are not yet a Bievo user, we will send them an email with instructions to register for an account so that they can access your shared calendar.
If you are new to Bievo, register for an account at mybievo.com. To unlock the full potential of Bievo’s Calendar Sharing feature, be sure to add your family members to your account. Family members can see all events you add to your Bievo family calendar.